Acne Treatment Center - Say Goodbye To Acne With Ayurveda Treatment
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center in the San Francisco Bay Area was started by Ayurvedic doctor, Vaidya Archana Rao, B.A.M.S. It is a top pain clinic and Wellness Center. Working from the teachings of Ayurveda, a holistic medical system that has been around for over 5,000 years. Ayutherapy offers a wide range of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies for menopause and perimenopause. We are proud to have helped many people in and around Danville, California, get the quality of life they want. One of our specialities is offering affordable menopause and perimenopause treatment programs.
In terms of driving to our Ayurveda Wellness Center, you can input the following into your GPS / navigation:
“The first impression is the last impression,” says a famous saying. In this age of fierce competition, you want and need to look good at all times, whether you’re going to a job interview, a party, or a presentation at work. But even though the seasons change, like from winter to summer, acne on the face or other parts of the body stays the same for some of us. Not only is it a sign that something is wrong with our health, but it can also make us feel very bad about ourselves because we don’t feel like we look our best.
Acne is no longer a condition that only affects teenagers. Acne is a common source of concern in today’s society, and people of all ages, both men and women, try a variety of treatments in an effort to clear it up. The majority of the time, we experiment with so-called “fast solutions”. These are steroid creams, face or body washes, and other treatments that are very similar.
Causes of Acne
Acne gets worse because of so many things. Such things are mental stress, eating too much junk food, hormonal imbalances, bacterial infections, and too much oil production. All of these things can leave marks on the skin that are easy to see, like redness, peeling, and flaking.
When eating too much oily and sweet snacks and foods, it can cause your skin to look dull and even cause scars. You can also get a tan and lose the texture of your skin if you drink alcohol, smoke, and spend too much time in the sun.
Types of Acne
Acne can take different shapes and forms. Some of the common types known in medical science are:
5 Marvellous Ayurvedic Herbs To Help With Acne
Ayurveda, which is an old Indian medical system, not only gets rid of acne, but it also gives great advice on how to get rid of embarrassing scars and pimples. Here are some wonderful natural herbal mixtures that can be used to treat acne:
- Nimba (Neem):The antibacterial properties of neem leaves help reduce skin inflammation and calm pimples. Putting rose water and neem leaves on the affected area also helps.
- Manjishta (Indian Madder): Manjishta is a great way to treat many skin problems. Mixing aloe vera gel and manjistha powder will help your skin look clear.
- Dhanyaka (Cilantro):The leaves of cilantro heal acne scars and pimples very well. A face mask made of chopped cilantro leaves and cucumber juice can work wonders. It will calm irritated skin and even out the tone of your skin.
- Jatiphala (Nutmeg): This plant has anti-inflammatory compounds and is a great way to treat redness and discoloration of the skin.
- Giloy (Heart Leaved Moonseed): Giloy is a great natural way to get rid of scars and acne. Also it improves the texture of your skin.
Treat Your Acne At Our Ayurvedic Clinic
The solutions listed here can help, but they may not be enough to solve the problem on their own. If acne problems keep coming back, you may need to go deeper. If the pimples or scars don’t go away after you try these herbal remedies, you can contact our Ayurveda Clinic in Danville, California, for acne treatment. After working with our Ayurvedic practitioner, many clients have gotten rid of the acne problems they had before.
Through our holistic healing therapy, you can also get help for long-term pain and sudden health problems. Different kinds of Ayurvedic treatments have their own therapy rooms here. The best thing about Ayurvedic medicine is that it works well in less time and usually has more positive side effects rather than bad ones. To reach your health goals, you can make an appointment today.
Ayutherapy Services: Summary
- Understand what foods, lifestyle choices & habits are preventing YOU from living life to the fullest; a life not dominated by chronic pain, illness and other hindrances such as stress, anxiety, skin disorders, womens health issues, weak immunity, allergies, acid reflux, falling hair and much more.
- Receive a personalized wellness action plan, that takes your constitution into consideration, which you can use as a blueprint for reaching better health and preventing/delaying the onset of physical and mental ailments.
- Our center offers a full array of authentic Ayurveda treatments such as Shirodhara, Marma Therapy, Abhyanga Massage and comprehensive Panchakarma Packages.