A Unique Holistic Wellness Center Experience
We are a leading Bay Area Ayurvedic clinic devoted to helping our clients live life to the fullest …a life free of physical and mental ailments, promoting balance between mind, body and spirit. Our Ayurveda clinic is located in Downtown Danville, CA and we offer a complete Ayurveda experience which is precision customized for you, whether you are new to Ayurveda or are a seasoned participant. Our Ayurvedic clinic has many service options that cater to the needs of general wellness such as our Ayurveda wellness packages or Ayurveda massage options which will give you a feel for the Ayurveda experience all the way to Panchakarma treatment programs, helping you to renew and heal in astonishing ways.
The Ayurveda Experience At Ayutherapy
- Start with a complimentary (yes FREE) no obligations 20 minute consultation with our Ayurvedic Practitioner. You can tour our Ayurveda Clinic, ask questions, understand if and how Ayurveda may be able to help in your circumstances. Book here.
- Many clients forego the complimentary consultation and opt immediately for an a-la-carte service treatment or an Ayurveda Wellness Package.
- If a more detailed review of your health situation is appropriate, we recommend proceeding with an an Initial Ayurvedic Health Consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor. This takes up to 90 minutes and is a thorough health assessment. Read more about what to expect here.
- Whether undertaking the Initial Ayurvedic Health Consultation or not, our Ayurvedic Practitioner may recommend certain Ayurveda massage or therapies or Ayurvedic medicine or herbs or even a Panchakarma treatment based on your complimentary consultation.
- While there are no obligations, clients typically come back for interim follow-up consultations to ensure they are on track with their health goals, or to receive a wellness package or therapy and those that take their health status and overall wellness more seriously partake in our Annual Wellness Club program.
Our Ayurveda Clinic Helps With...
Acid Reflux | Bloating | IBS | Digestion
Allergies | Asthma | Breathing
Anxiety | Stress | Depression
Arthritis | Rheumatism
Back / Neck / Joint Pain | Sciatica
Eczema | Psoriasis | Acne
Headaches | Migraines | Sinuses
Hyper/Hypo Thyroids | Goiter
Insomnia & Sleep Issues
Menopause | Womens Health
Weak or Compromised Immunity
Weight Loss & Management
Annual Wellness Club!
GET AND STAY ON THE PATH OF OPTIMAL HEALTH FOR ABOUT $1 A DAY! INCLUDES...
A 90 Minute SIGNATURE Ayurvedic Consultation (worth $250) | A Personalized Written Wellness Action Plan | 3 x 45 Minute Follow-Up's (worth $375) | Updated Herbal Prescriptions After Each Consultation | 10% Off All Ayurvedic Therapies (A-La-Carte Services)
Includes $625 Worth Of Consultations For Only $375
“I had the most wonderful treatment that left me feeling soothed and relaxed on the inside and skin glowing on the outside.”
Treatment: Basti, Herbs & Dietary Guidance
“if you're willing to look at Ayurvedic medicine more broadly and follow Dr. Rao's recommendations regarding diet, herbs,
Treatment: Panchkarma, Herbs
“My psoriasis cleared up by 75% in 6 months… I went from being a chronic insomniac for 40 plus years...
Treatment: Consultation & Herbs
About two months after seeing her my blood pressure has been consistently perfect. I am no longer on any medications...
“It's almost feels like I got a new life. I have more energy, concentration, clarity and overall I feel healthy”
Treatment: Spinal Basti & Herbs
I have had all kinds of treatments for my back pain in the last seven years but this is the first time that I have experienced...
6 Tips: Drinking Water The Ayurveda Way
Drinking water is essential for maintaining good health and proper bodily function. However, how we drink water can also impact our health. In Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine, there is a recommended way
8 Tips To Remedy Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a form of depression that typically begins in the fall or winter and lasts until the spring because of changes in sunlight. It has a wide age range and can
6 Powerful Pomegranate Based Home Remedies!
“Keep calm and grow magic pomegranates“ Molly Ringle Happy November! Fall is a time to take a hint from nature and slow down as the weather gets cooler and night comes sooner. It’s also a