Ayurveda Wellness – Addressing Stress And Anxiety At Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center in the San Francisco Bay Area was started by Ayurvedic doctor, Vaidya Archana Rao, B.A.M.S. It is a top pain clinic and Wellness Center. Working from the teachings of Ayurveda, a holistic medical system that has been around for over 5,000 years. Ayutherapy offers a wide range of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies for stress and anxiety. We are proud to have helped many people in and around Danville, California, get the quality of life they want. One of our specialities is offering affordable stress and anxiety treatment programs.
Stress And Anxiety Specialist
With thousands of consulting hours logged, Vaidya Archana Rao has been practicing Ayurveda in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2006. She is a highly ranked and respected Ayurvedic Practitioner in the United States. In addition she holds the top designation of “Ayurvedic Doctor” at the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA). Vaidya Archana has trained, in India, as a Kerala Panchakarma Specialist from the Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic Institute.
Stress is the primary cause of illness in the world today. Ayutherapy, has customized naturally derived options for our clients. And we have helped countless patrons to reduce or eliminate unwanted stress, anxiety and mental health related issues.
Symptoms Of Stress And Anxiety
WebMD says stress can affect every part of your life, including your feelings, actions, ability to think, and physical health. No part of the body is safe from stress, but people react to it in different ways because we are all unique.
WebMD describes the emotional symptoms of stress as becoming easily agitated, overwhelmed, having difficulty relaxing and calming the mind. Having low esteem and avoiding others is also common. As physical stress symptoms, they cite low energy, headaches, stomach pain, aches, chest pains, fast heart beat and insomnia. They go on to mention frequent colds and infections, loss of sexual desire as well as nervousness and shaking. Furthermore, they discuss ringing in the ears, cold or sweaty hands and feet, dry mouth and teeth grinding.
Cognitively, symptoms include constant worrying, racing mind, memory loss, disorganization, lack of focus, bad judgement and seeing the glass “half empty”. Behaviorally, stress can affect your appetite, lead to procrastination, excessive use of alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and nervous behaviors such as fidgeting and pacing.
The Longer Term Impacts Of Stress And Anxiety
Because of the the power of our minds, chronic stress can lead to very serious and severe health problems. These can include but are not limited to the following…
- Mental Health: anxiety, depression and personality disorders
- Cardiovascular disease: heart disease, high blood pressure and abnormal heart actions
- Obesity & other eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia
- Menstrual Issues
- Sexual dysfunction
- Skin and hair problems
- Gastrointestinal problems including irritable colon, GERD, gastritis and ulcerative colitis
How Ayutherapy Can Help With Stress And Anxiety
Ayutherapy Services: Summary
- Understand what foods, lifestyle choices & habits are preventing YOU from living life to the fullest; a life not dominated by chronic pain, illness and other hindrances such as stress, anxiety, skin disorders, womens health issues, weak immunity, allergies, acid reflux, falling hair and much more.
- Receive a personalized wellness action plan, that takes your constitution into consideration, which you can use as a blueprint for reaching better health and preventing/delaying the onset of physical and mental ailments.
- Our center offers a full array of authentic Ayurveda treatments such as Shirodhara, Marma Therapy, Abhyanga Massage and comprehensive Panchakarma Packages.