Arthritis Treatment Center – Arthritis Treatment at Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center in the San Francisco Bay Area was started by an Ayurvedic doctor, Vaidya Archana Rao, B.A.M.S. It is a top pain clinic and Wellness Center. Based on the teachings of Ayurveda, a holistic medical system that has been around for 5,000 years, Ayutherapy offers a wide range of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies for arthritis. We are proud to have helped many people in Danville, California, get the quality of life they want and deserve by giving them affordable arthritis treatment programs.
In terms of driving to our Ayurveda Wellness Center, you can input the following into your GPS / navigation:
Address: 111 Town and Country Drive, Suite C, Danville, CA 94526. Tel. 925-575-8700.
Archana has been utilizing Ayurveda to treat arthritis for more than 15 years in the Bay Area. She is a very well-known and respected Ayurvedic practitioner in the US. She is also called “Ayurvedic Doctor,” which is the top title in the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA). Vaidya Archana has also been trained at the Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic Institute in India to be an expert in Kerala Panchakarma. Archana and Ayutherapy are experts at treating chronic pain associated with arthritis.
Archana’s clients applaud her results as an arthritis treatment specialist. At her clinic in Danville, she calls on thousands of years of arthritis treatment knowledge via Ayurveda. The goal is to bring relief from arthritis pain, rheumatism, migraine, carpal tunnel and much more.
According to arthritis.org, arthritis is the USA’s primary cause of disability, affecting nearly 60 million adults and 300,000 children. Arthritis is related to damaging the joints and often other organs, arthritis.org goes on to say. They speak about different types of arthritis:
- This is the type of arthritis that most people have. Even though it can hurt almost any joint, it usually hurts the hands, spine, hips, and knees the most. Osteoarthritis was long thought to be a wear-and-tear disease that happened when the protective layer of cartilage that covers the ends of bones broke down over time. But as more has been learned about osteoarthritis, new ideas have come to light. Today, doctors know that osteoarthritis affects more than just the cartilage; it affects the whole joint. When this happens, the bones in the joints weaken, the connective tissue breaks down, and inflammation damages the lining of the joints. Inflammation is a major cause of osteoarthritis and most other types of arthritis, despite what most people thought for many years.
Autoimmune Inflammatory Arthritis:
- A strong immune system offers defense. It makes the body’s tissues swell up to get rid of infections and help wounds heal. In inflammatory arthritis, on the other hand, the immune system overreacts and goes after healthy tissue, like the joints in the hands, feet, and spine. Some people get inflammation all over their bodies, which hurts their eyes, skin, heart, and other organs. Many, but not all, types of inflammatory arthritis are considered autoimmune diseases because the immune system can’t tell the difference between the body and the outside world and attacks the body it is supposed to protect.
- Infectious arthritis is caused by an infection with bacteria, a virus, or a fungus. When an infection from another part of the body spreads to a joint, usually the knee, the joint gets sick. Even though symptoms like swelling, pain, and fever can come on quickly and be very bad, most infections are quickly treated with antibiotics or antifungals. Most viral infections last between one and two weeks and then go away on their own. Some people with infectious arthritis may need to have their joint fluid drained to get rid of infected synovial fluid, reduce pain and inflammation, and prevent joint damage.
Gout (Metabolic Arthritis):
- Gout, also called metabolic arthritis or gouty arthritis, happens when painful uric acid crystals build up in the joints. These are byproducts of the breakdown of purines, which are found in red meat, organ meats, some seafood, alcohol, and many other foods. Most of the time, the body gets rid of extra uric acid, but if it doesn’t, it can build up in the joints and cause sudden, severe pain, especially in the big toe.
Arthritis can both change and be changed by mental health. Because chronic pain, like arthritis, is always there and can seem to last forever, it makes it more likely that it will have psychological effects. Some of these could be sadness and anxiety, and sometimes the anxiety could make the pain worse.
70% of people who take medicine for arthritis still have pain flare-ups. Even when painkillers are taken regularly, pain can still come back. It can happen by itself or because of something like turning over in bed. Sometimes painkillers stop working before the next dose.
Whichever type of arthritis, Ayurveda and Ayutherapy offers customized solutions to address symptoms of pain.
Arthritis Treatment At Ayutherapy
When you talk to Vaidya Archana about how your arthritis symptoms are making your life hard, she will first do a full health evaluation. This will reveal the specifics of your underlying situation. She will pay close attention, watch, and learn to figure out where YOUR imbalances come from and how to resolve them. Vaidya Archana will teach you some things and give you a quick start guide during this first session. This will help you figure out what you can do about your habits, diet, and way of life to deal with arthritis pain.
The guidance and, likely, herbal regimen is typically effective and a great first step in the arthritis pain management progress. Depending on the severity of the pain or issues, Archana may suggest additional treatment programs or therapies. These may include a session or a series of sessions which may include the following. Marma Point Therapy, Basti Treatments, Bolus Massage and even a Classical Panchakarma (Complete rejuvenative cleansing of mind, body and spirit) at our center in Danville, California. Learn more about our services and treatments on our services page here.
Clients come to Archana from all over the Bay Area and surrounding cities for help with arthritis. Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center is very centrally located so is very easy to find. We are situated just off of I-680 at the Sycamore Valley Rd exit.
Are you seeking a natural, non invasive, method of addressing the negative impact that arthritis is having on you or your partner, child or family member’s quality of life? If yes, then Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center is worth a look! Feel free to contact us for a free 20 minute consultation and discuss if Ayurveda could be a good fit.
Ayutherapy Services: Summary
- Find out what foods, lifestyle choices, and habits are keeping YOU from living your best life. Ayurveda can help you live a life that isn’t ruled by chronic pain or illness. We can also help with things like stress, anxiety, skin problems, health problems for women, low immunity, allergies, and more.
- Receive a personalized wellness action plan, that takes your constitution into consideration. You can use this as a blueprint for reaching better health and preventing/delaying the onset of physical and mental ailments.
- We offer a wide array of authentic Ayurveda treatments. Just a few are Shirodhara, Marma Therapy, Abhyanga Massage and comprehensive Panchakarma Packages.