Ayurvedic Consultations at Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center
The goals of an Ayurvedic Health Consultation are two fold. The first is to understand the key factors that are contributing to the client’s feelings of imbalance, unease and/or illness. Vaidya Archana will closely study each client during the consultation to pin point these core contributors. Once the former is well understood, Vaidya Archana will Discuss and provide customized Ayurvedic guidance/treatment options to address the client’s imbalances.
Why An Ayurvedic Consultation?
Can you relate to any of these scenarios?
- Suffering chronic physical pain, discomfort or illness due to a condition such as arthritis or joint pain, allergies, acid reflux or digestion related, asthma, eczema, weight problems, thyroids, period, menopause related.
- Challenged with mental wellbeing issues such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, feeling a lack of stability or calmness in the mind.
- Generally in reasonable health but seeking to “rejuvenate” or optimize your general health & wellness, build immunity, prevent or delay the onset of illnesses by living in harmony with the Universe.
Whether these or other challenges, the vast knowledge of Ayurveda illustrates it is often because your mind, body & spirit is out of balance with your environment. A non-optimal blend of diet, lifestyle and exercise can lead to creating imbalances that simply make your life harder. Through Ayurvedic consultations, we create a window into your inner self and steer you to a path well suited to help you regain or improve your health and wellness.
The Science of the Ayurvedic Approach
Ayurveda says that our body is controlled by three main forces, or energies; these are Vata (air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (water & earth), known as Dosha. Each of us has a unique ratio of the three Doshas that define our core when we are born, and as we go through life, the influences and lifestyle we choose causes our dosha to fluctuate and drift out of balance. The constitution of the body or ‘Prakriti’ is determined on the basis of the dominance of Doshas in the body. For example, if your Prakriti is that you a dominant “Vata” then you will always be a dominant “Vata”.
The Ayurvedic Health Consultation focuses on determining your constitution, or Prakriti. After determining your Prakriti, the state of the imbalanced Dosha is determined – Vikruti. Once these critical contributors are understood, the Vaidya will propose the optimal “formula” to re-establish balance in your body. The recommendations may include custom herbal compounds, detoxification using Panchakarma, massage or body treatments & therapies, diet adjustments, yoga, and meditation protocols.
What To Expect During An Ayurvedic Health Consultation
Your consultation at Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center will be directed by Vaidya Archana Rao (B.A.M.S), a veteran Ayurvedic Doctor with more than 25 years practical experience and well over a thousand hours of consultation experience. Here is what you can expect, step by step…
- You complete a health history and evaluation form. This will expose details of your issues, habits, lifestyle, diet and more.
- During the consultation, the Vaidya will discuss your health evaluation form inputs & conduct a physical analysis to clearly determine your constitution, evaluate tongue characteristics, check pulse diagnostics.
- You will leave with a unique set of recommendations related to food items you should favor/avoid, daily routine guidelines, lifestyle, exercise and habits to form. With the “Signature” consultation, we will provide you with a 2-3 page personalized written action plan for improved health and wellbeing!
- Depending on your circumstances, goals and needs, we may also provide options beyond diet & lifestyle and these can be one or more of herbs, body therapies or a Panchakarma program.
FREE CONSULTATION >> If your curiosity has been tweaked, and you would like to learn more about how Ayurveda might help you in addressing your health challenges then we offer complimentary 20 minute consultations with Vaidya Archana Rao either at our center in Danville or virtually via audio or video call. Book by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button above or calling us at 925.575.8700.
FULL CONSULTATION >> If you have decided that you would like to arrange an Ayurvedic Consultation with Vaidya Archana at Ayutherapy, then you can go ahead and book by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button above or calling us at 925.575.8700. Note we may have more options to find you a suitable time if you call us rather than book online.