Ayurveda Wellness – Directions from San Francisco to Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center, founded by Ayurvedic Doctor, Archana Rao, B.A.M.S is a top rated Holistic Clinic and Wellness Center in the San Francisco Bay Area. Ayutherapy offers a wide array of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies that are effective in treating a vast number of physical and mental ailments based on the teachings & techniques of the 5000 year old holistic medical system of Ayurveda. Located in Danville, California we are worth the short drive away from San Francisco and we will make it worth your while!
In terms of driving to our Ayurveda wellness center, you can input the following into your GPS / navigation:
Address: 111 Town & Country Drive, Suite C, Danville, CA 94526. Tel. 925-575-8700.
San Francisco Ayurvedic Specialist
With well over 1000 consulting hours logged, Archana Rao has been practicing Ayurveda near Stockton for 15 years. She is a highly ranked and respected Ayurvedic Practitioner in the United States and also has the top designation of “Ayurvedic Doctor” at the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA). In addition, Archana has trained, in India as a Kerala Panchakarma Specialist from the Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic Institute.
Clients come to Archana from all over the Bay Area and surrounding cities including San Francisco and Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center is very centrally located so is very easy to find. We are situated just off of I-680 at the Sycamore Valley Rd exit, just a quick drive from San Francisco.
So, if you reside in San Francisco and are seeking a natural, non invasive, method of healing chronic pain or illness, are looking to avoid or delay the onset of disease with a preventative approach or are curious about how an Ayurvedic lifestyle can benefit your day to day health and wellness then Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center is worth a look! If interested or to book please contact us or schedule a free 20 minute consultation to have a talk with Archana Rao B.A.M.S about the suitability of Ayurveda to you and you to it.
Directions to Ayutherapy - Ayurveda Wellness Center from San Francisco
- Head East on the Bay Bridge (I-80 E)
- Continue onto I-580 E
- Keep left to merge onto CA-24 E towards Walnut Creek
- Merge onto I-680 S, Take exit 38 from I-680 N
- Turn right onto Sycamore Valley Road, then turn right onto San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Drive for about ¼ mile & turn left into the Village Shopping Center (You will see a Wells Fargo Bank Branch)
- We are at the far end of the complex on the second floor next door to Tribez Hair Salon.
Ayutherapy Services: Summary
- Understand what foods, lifestyle choices & habits are preventing YOU from living life to the fullest; a life not dominated by chronic pain, illness and other hindrances such as stress, anxiety, skin disorders, womens health issues, weak immunity, allergies, acid reflux, falling hair and much more.
- Receive a personalized wellness action plan, that takes your constitution into consideration, which you can use as a blueprint for reaching better health and preventing/delaying the onset of physical and mental ailments.
- Our center offers a full array of authentic Ayurveda treatments such as Shirodhara, Marma Therapy, Abhyanga Massage and comprehensive Panchakarma Packages. Depending on your goals, budget and needs, we may recommend such treatments with your wellness action plan.
In And Around San Francisco:
One of the nicest things about visiting San Francisco is that while the city is “big” in terms of attractions and amenities, it is geographically small—only 49 square miles. That makes it very easy to see and do a great many things in a short period of time.