Ayurveda Wellness – Directions from Antioch to Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Wellness Center, founded by Ayurvedic Doctor, Vaidya Archana Rao, B.A.M.S is a top rated Ayurveda Clinic and Healing Spa in the San Francisco Bay Area. Ayutherapy offers a full Ayurveda experience which includes Ayurvedic consultations with our Ayurvedic Doctor, Ayurveda massage and therapies, Ayurvedic Medicine and herbs, Ayurveda spa packages and more. Our wide array of Ayurvedic healing treatments and therapies that are effective in treating a vast number of physical and mental ailments based on the teachings & techniques of the 5000 year old holistic medical system of Ayurveda. Located in Danville, California we are worth the short drive away from Antioch and we will make it worth your while!
Antioch Ayurvedic Practitioner
With well over 1000 consulting hours logged, Vaidya Archana Rao has been practicing Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicine near Antioch since 2006. She is a highly ranked and respected Ayurvedic Practitioner in the United States and also has the top designation of “Ayurvedic Doctor” at the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA). In addition, Archana has trained, in India as a Kerala Panchakarma Specialist from the Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic Institute.
Clients come to Archana and her Ayurveda Clinic seeking an authentic Ayurveda experience from all over the Bay Area and surrounding cities including Antioch and Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center is very centrally located so is very easy to find. We are situated just off of I-680 at the Sycamore Valley Rd exit, just a quick drive from Antioch.
So, if you reside in or near Antioch and are seeking a holistic wellness center that brings a natural, non invasive, method of healing chronic pain or illness, are looking to avoid or delay the onset of disease with a preventative approach, want to try an Ayurveda massage or therapy with, or are simply curious about how an Ayurvedic lifestyle could benefit your day to day health and wellness then Ayutherapy – Ayurveda Wellness Center is worth a look! If interested or to book please contact us or schedule a free 20 minute consultation to have a talk with Archana Rao B.A.M.S about the suitability of Ayurveda to you and you to it.
Directions to Ayutherapy - Ayurveda Wellness Center from Antioch
- Get on CA-4 W to I-680 S
- Follow I-680 S to Sycamore Valley Rd in Danville.
- Take exit 38 from I-680 S.
- Turn right onto Sycamore Valley Road, then turn right onto San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Drive for about ¼ mile & turn left into the Village Shopping Center (You will see a Wells Fargo Bank Branch)
- We are at the far end of the complex on the second floor next door to Tribez Hair Salon.
Ayutherapy Ayurveda Clinic
The Ayurveda Experience At Ayutherapy
- Start with a complimentary (yes FREE) no obligations 20 minute consultation with our Ayurvedic Practitioner. You can tour our Ayurveda Clinic, ask questions, understand if and how Ayurveda may be able to help in your circumstances. Book here.
- Many clients forego the complimentary consultation and opt immediately for an a-la-carte service treatment or an Ayurveda Spa Package, and this is perfectly fine.
- If a more detailed review of your health situation is appropriate, we recommend proceeding with an an Initial Ayurvedic Health Consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor. This takes up to 90 minutes and is a thorough health assessment. Read more about what to expect here.
- Whether undertaking the Initial Ayurvedic Health Consultation or not, our Ayurvedic Practitioner may recommend certain Ayurveda massage or therapies or Ayurvedic medicine or herbs or even a Panchakarma treatment based on your complimentary consultation.
- While there are no obligations, clients typically come back for interim follow-up consultations to ensure they are on track with their health goals, or to get a spa package and those that take their health status and overall wellness more seriously partake in our Annual Wellness Club program.